Do you know that Potatoes are filling, low in calories, non-fattening, and are an excellent way to ensure your continued success in eating healthy? Eggs is one of main ingredients to improve weight management, brain development, eyesight protection, concentration, protein, Omega-3, and much more.
To start a new week with full energy for work and school, here is another easy making potatoes recipe. Happy Monday!
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Peel potatoes and cook them until just soft enough to be cut
- Take cooked potatoes out and let them cool down completely. Cut into small pieces, then put in a food processor, just couple blend are good enough (or you can grate it)
- Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
- Mix the
gratedpotato with a little of parsley, salt and pepper.
- To make sure the potatoes do not burn when grilled, spray cooking oil over a cookware bowl.
Then put the potatoes around a thin layer. Using clean fingers slightly press potatoes down the middle to create the recess for the eggs.
- Bake the potatoes for about 20-25 minutes until golden. Take the cookware bowl out of oven, let it cool down.
- Add egg. Put the bowl back in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until the eggs are fully cooked. Sprinkle pepper and salt, then it ready to serve.
- Simple Potato Snack (chopstickspoon.wordpress.com)